Buying a home with me.
WORKING WITH ME
The Seattle Real Estate market is hot. The hottest in the country. If you want to buy a house in the Seattle market, you want an advisor that can act fast, in your best interest, and win in a competitive situation. My goal is to ensure you understand the process of buying a home, don't miss an opportunity, and keep you well informed on your home search. My high-touch, high service approach makes working with me an enjoyable and successful experience from start to finish. I'm a savvy and quick full time real estate agent, which is absolutely paramount in this industry.
HOW I PROVIDE VALUE
- Work QUICKLY in this fast market. See the home immediately and always be available.
- 100% digital ensuring quick delivery and communication.
- MARKET knowledge and providing insight to your investment.
- Cleanly organize and send you properties that meet your needs.
- Uncover properties not yet on the market or soon to be.
- Strategic contract writing and negotiation.
- Evaluate homes and provide detailed market analysis to protect your investment.
- Protect you as a home buyer.
- Manage inspection and closing process.
- Work for YOU with WHITE GLOVE service.
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER
Your first home, very exciting! What can be an intimidating and daunting experience especially in Seattle, can be stress free. I specialize in working with first-time home buyers to ensure that they're prepared, informed, and taken care of during this time. My step-by-step process makes home ownership possible.
“Austin is the man!! He helped us buy our first home in Bellevue after a 3-month journey this summer. He is very quick to respond via email/text which you have to be in this market because inventory disappears quick. Whenever we found a listing that we wanted to look at he would squeeze us in right away so we wouldn’t miss an opportunity. Three months into our search we definitely started to get discouraged by the competition and lack of inventory, but Austin was the perfect cheerleader we needed to keep us motivated and on track. With Austin’s expertise, we ended up winning a multiple offer situation with a LOWER price than the highest offer. I would definitely recommend Austin to anyone looking to purchase a home in the greater Bellevue/Seattle area”
— Kelsey M.